During winter break, we will be holding four days of camp on a variety of topics:
- December 30th: Robotic Explorations - For children K-3rd and 4th-6th - Morning only or Full Day. Whether you're a robotics beginner or a veteran programmer, we'll have a variety of new and exciting robotics challenges for you to try!
- December 31st: Electrifying Electronics - For children K-3rd and 4th-6th - Morning only or Full Day Options. Build your own circuits and electrical projects using conductive paint, traditional wiring and LittleBits.
- January 2nd: Science Winter Wonderland - for students in K-5th grade. Full Day workshop only!. Experience a scientific Winter Wonderland as we explore snowflakes (and print our own unique designs on our 3D printer!), engineer our own winter structures out of a variety of building materials, explore the properties of snow and ice crystals, and more!
- January 3rd: Physics in Motion - for students in K-5th grade. Learn about the principles of physics, participate in challenges that reinforce your understanding of motion and energy, and build projects that move!
- Cost: $90 for the full day (9am-3pm), and $50 for the morning session (9am-12pm). Extended Care is available by prior arrangement from 8-9am and/or 3-5pm. Cost is $12.00/hour.
- Food: Snacks and juice are provided, but students must bring their own lunch
- Ages: The first two days of camp are open to students in K-3rd grade and 4th-6th grade. The second two days of camp are open to students in K-5th grade.
Register online for all our classes and workshops using our online registration form.
NEW: scienceSeeds is MOVING
Stay tuned for details regarding our new office space in Princeton! We look forward to sharing pictures of our new space with you, and having you and your student(s) visit for workshops and camps in the upcoming months.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!