Click here for additional program information. REGISTER TODAY!!
SPRING BREAK CAMPS
Given the changes to all the school schedules we will be running several day workshops during the week of April 14th. Sign up by day or for the whole week. All workshops are for children in K-6th grade unless otherwise noted.
April 14. All About Sound! (for K-5th grade)- Spend the day learning about sound, how it works and make your own musical instruments to take home.
April 15. About conductivity! - (for K-5th grade) What makes materials conductive? Build your very own conductivity tester.
- April 16- Chemistry Explorations - (for K-5th grade). Discover basic facts about chemistry as you explore such concepts as density, learn about solutions, delve into the periodic table and more.
- April 17- The Science behind the Olympics. (for K-5th grade) Why are swimmers and speedskater suits so important? What makes balls bounce high or not at all? What is the science behind fast pools, ice, snow. Join us as we uncover the mystery behind your favourite olympic events. (Projects in accordance with the age of the participants)
- April 18- All about Robots -(for K-5th grade) Have you wanted to try and make your own robot? Join us for this day long workshop in which you will learn basic facts about robots and make your own small battery powered robot to take home.
- Full Week Programs: $365.00 per week or $90.00 per day.
- For April Spring Break:
- 3Days of Camp: $250.00
- 4Days of Camp: $320.00
- Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm (unless otherwise noted). Extended Care is available by prior arrangement from 8-9am and/or 3-5pm. Cost is $10.00/hour.
- Food: Snacks and juice are provided, but students must bring their own lunch
Don't forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!