Wooden catapults have been used since ancient times on the battlefield to launch projectiles over longer distances. Through trial and error, the design of the catapult has been continually changed and improved to culminate with this mechanical masterpiece: your very own customizable DIY wooden catapult kit.
Assemble the pieces and launch crumpled paper, tiny wood scraps, or even lentils! With practice, become a mini wooden catapult expert and impress your friends with your impeccable accuracy.
The wooden catapult kit is ideal for indoor or outdoor use.
Finished product measures approximately 3″ x 4.5″ x 6″.
- Laser-cut birch plywood pieces for one (1) compete catapult
- Rubber band
- Decorate with markers or paint (not included)
- Launch tiny projectiles across the room or at targets
- The wooden construction of this catapult model is perfect for classroom demonstration and STEM explorations.
- Create multiple catapults and let the battle commence!!
- Discounts available for large orders (10+)
Make your own targets to improve your accuracy, or try our Wooden Target kit too!