Join us for a week of hands-on making and creating. Learn all aspects of S.T.E.A.M through hands-on experimentation and projects. This camp is a great way to introduce your children to hands-on learning experiences and spark their imagination. Students are encouraged to tap into their natural curiosity and embrace creativity. P
Sample activities may include:
- Programming robots (no reading skills needed)
- Discovering the wonders of chemistry
- Building with straws and connectors to learn about tension and compression
- Solve an engineer challenge such as designing houses (inspiring by the Three Little Pigs)
- Experiment with projectile science as we make our own catapults and targets
This camp is a morning only camp.
- Hours are 9:00am-12:00pm
- Early drop-off and late pickup (1:00pm).
- Priority will be given to weekly campers.
- Contact us if you are interested in day by day registration.