From Lego robotics to the mBot and Marty (our walking robot) we have robots that can kick, move, dance and most importantly obey your commands. Remember the robots will only do what you tell them to do. Join us for a week of fun challenges and competition where you will discover how sensors work, develop your programming skills and discover the amazing and versatile world of robotics. Work with a partner to develop challenges for other groups to conquer. Think outside the box and put your imagination and innovation skills to work!
- Small class size - no more than 10 participants in this camp
- Students advance at their own pace.
- Campers with all different levels of experience are encouraged to participate.
- After-care/Early drop-off available for the week (pro-rated) or by the hour ($12.00/hour)
Sample activities include:
- Familiarizing yourself with different robots and sensors
- Programming robots using Scratch 3.0
- Designing your own robots using Lego Mindstorms
- Learning to build and control robots to perform practical tasks.
- Experimenting with Python to program Marty