Join us for a week of hands-on making and creating. Learn all aspects of STEAM through experimentation and projects. This camp is a great way to introduce your children to hands-on learning experiences and spark their imagination. Students are encouraged to tap into their natural curiosity and embrace creativity.
Sample activities may include:
- Programming robots (no reading skills needed)
- Discovering the wonders of chemistry - e.g. candy science, mixing potions, growing crystals
- Building with straws and connectors to learn about tension and compression
- Solving an engineering challenge such as designing houses (inspired by the Three Little Pigs)
- Experimenting with projectile science by making our own catapults and targets
This camp is a morning only camp.
- Hours are 9:00am-12:00pm
- Early drop-off (8:00am) and late pickup (1:00pm) available
- Contact us if you are interested in day-by-day registration
- Priority will be given to weekly campers