Join us for a crazy fun week of hands-on making and tinkering. Bring your curious mind and creative imagination to create a toy or contraption of your own! From projectile launching to crashinf cars, Ferris wheels to hydraulic based mechanisms, come see what you can make. This program is designed for kids to experience the engineering process through hands-on experimentation. We'll talk about modern making technologies such as 3D printers, vacuum formers, and laser cutters. Explore science and engineering in a completely new way and discover what makes your toys or gadgets work!
- Workshop is open to children ages 6-8
- Workshop Hours: 1:00pm-4:00pm - (Afternoon only program)
- Early drop-off/late pickup available
- Campers registering for Intro to Programming in the morning do not need to register for early drop-off
- For a daily registration please email [email protected]