Summer Camps (Ages 6-14)
Get ready to join scienceSeeds for a summer of exploration and wonder at the best STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math) and Maker camps Princeton has to offer. Most Princeton area science camps use canned curriculum but at scienceSeeds we develop our own curriculum with your child in mind.
From Harry Potter Science and Star Wars Science to computer-aided design and video game programming, 3D Printing and robotics, our camps are sure to get your children excited about science, technology, and engineering.
Since almost all of our camps involve hands-on activities, children will take home many projects.
- Our camp hours are 9:00am-3:30pm unless otherwise noted
- Our half-day camps allow children to experiment with more than one subject area at a time
- We offer extended care (early drop-off 8:00am and/or late pickup 5:30pm) for an additional fee
- Our Camp locations are specified in the camp descriptions
- All camps marked scienceSeeds main are offered at 29 Emmons Drive – Suite G10
- Email us with any additional questions or concerns
We love teaching and working with all your children. However, in fairness to our instructors and to all our families who participate in our programs, please do not register your child for a summer program if he or she does not meet the minimum age criteria on the first day of camp. If you aren’t sure whether or not your child is eligible to participate in a program, please check with our staff. Our age criteria help ensure that all campers have a great and fulfilling experience.